Tuesday, April 15, 2008






Hello. It has been a busy month. WRB has learned a new word. On the way home from daycare she explained to Mamaw that she was going to "spank Mohawk's a$$." Of all the words she could learn, she did not learn that one from home. (Mohawk is her baby with just a little hair on the top.)


She went to her 4 year old check up yesterday. She is slowly growing, still on the growth curve at a hefty 28 pounds! Dr. H is pleased with her cognitive development and presented WRB with a Miss Spider book to celebrate being four!


Nana gave her a gift card and we just purchase a BIG GIRL bike for her this past weekend. She was thrilled. She and her daddy went down to the elementary school and enjoyed riding around the parent pick up lanes.


We continue to find motivation to lose weight. I am down 20 lbs and JRB has lost about 26 lbs!!


Enjoy some pictures from this month.

3 comments:

Robin said...

Oh how funny!! Of course, she introduced the word to your mom. I can only imagine the rest of that conversation. She is such a sweetie. Congrats on losing weight. I need to get motivated big time. Great job! It was great seeing you at the school. Let's try to get together sometime.

Jeri said...

Christy! What great pictures. She is growing a lot! And so cute! Jani will be 4 in just a couple of weeks. Can you believe we've been home almost 4 years with our girls?Amazing how time flies.
Y'all look great. Thanks for sending me the link to your blog. And congrats on the weight loss, I soooo need some of your motivation!
Jeri

Christi S said...

She is so stinkin' adorable! My boys got "dammit" down from the grandson of a neighbor, which was loads of fun there for a while! I'm honored to be on your blogroll! :D I'm with Robin, we need to get together!!