Sunday, February 3, 2008

February 3, falls, football and FOOD






January 2008 ended with me falling on my butt and left side in the ice and snow. I bruised some ribs and my pride.

JRB baked and decorated some more cakes. He passed the first course and will begin the second course tomorrow.

WRB suffered with strep throat and had to stay with Gdaddy one day. Thanks for the help Gdaddy. I also started an antibiotic b/c I was feeling puny.

JRB made us a wonderful dinner of homemade chicken fettucini last night. We dined by candlight, which WRB loves! Then for brunch today, we had homemade french toast and fruit. Today JRB made ravoli and scratch for dinner tonight. Now he is in front of the TV cheering on HIS NE Patriots. I am sipping a martini and surfing the web. WRB is right beside Daddy cheering the NE Patriots.

WRB can write her name. She has been practicing at home and school. I am so proud, I don't think I could write my name until Kindergarten.

WRB also loves her new pink WIG! She puts it on with her high heel play shoes and runs errands.

1 comments:

Robin said...

Wow on the cakes AND the meals!! I don't think Billy would know where to start! She always has that beautiful smile on her face. I hope you are feeling better. Sorry for the game! =( Take care.