Tuesday, January 8, 2008

WRB and her many joys






Wen loves the new costumes that she received at Christmas. I bought discounted Halloween costumes and stuck them in the closet until Christmas. She asked to put on Elmo and is being a Mommy to her baby in the Elmo costume. She does not seem to notice she is a red monster. She just thinks of it as a "coat".


She also is in charge of the slathering of lotion that she gets after bath. Usually I stand and monitor her, but I decided to multi task tonight. All of the sudden I heard my Blue Angel exclaim, "OMG! Come look at your daughter." Here is the end result of not supervising the lotion application! LOL! She looks as though she wrestled the lotion to the floor and had a huge fight. I am not sure who won.

The snowman shirt was in my kindergarten class this December. I just made an extra one for WRB to enjoy!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Love it!! Reed did that one time with baby oil, in her hair!! I was getting ready for a wedding after I had her all ready. You never know when they are going to pull a fast one on you. I'll have to remember the shirt. We made tree shirts this year. Handprints were the evergreen.

Christi S said...

I like the shirt too! I can only imagine what the boys would look like if I let them loose with lotion!